1) Bamboo Palm - It removes formaldehyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2) Snake Plant - It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldehyde.
3) Areca Palm - One of the best purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4) Spider Plant - Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities.
Spider plants are one of the best formaldehyde remover too.
5) Peace Lily - Peace lilies could be called the ''Clean-all.'' They are ofen placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they're known for removing mold spores. Also known to remove formaldehyde and trichloroethylene.
6) Gerbera Daisy - Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from air, they are known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving more oxygen over night.
Please share and let others know.