1) 80% of the brain is water. This means that it is important for you to remain properly hydrated for the sake of your mind.
2) Our brain is more active at night as compared to day.
3) Informations travels along neurons at different speeds. This is why sometimes you can recall informations instantly, and sometimes it takes a little longer.
4) Our brain makes up only 2% of our body weight yet it requires 20% of oxygen that enters our bloodstream.
5) The brain operates on same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.