Web Hosting

Apr 1, 2013


Do not delete this message before SHARING to others. On Sunday a family went to picnic with a few drinks tin. Monday, two family members admitted to hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit space. He died on Wednesday.Autopsy results concluded it hit Leptospirosis. 

The bacteria is stuck to the tin cans are drunk, without the use of glasses / cups. Test results showed that tin was infected mice that had dried urine containing Leptospirai.Highly recommended to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it. Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning.A study shows that the top of all beverage cans more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.)So, clean it with water before putting mouth in order to avoid all accidents total Please SHARE This message to your Loved Ones.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:23:00 PM

    This article is a hoax and has been passed around for way too many years.
    The Leptospirosis Information Center states that: The email evolves over time, and currently we are seeing a rise in circulation in the USA, referring to deaths in several states. If you receive one of these messages, please delete it and ignore what it says. You are more at risk of being hit by lightning while riding a camel than contracting leptospirosis from a commercial drinks container.